It primarily rests on the quality of the men and women who work at Farman. It’s a quality that is fuelled by our values and pioneering spirit and it translates into the professional skills that are much appreciated by our customers.
Farman’s golden rule: the duty to succeed and never giving up until the job is done!
For our clients, this is the guarantee that their installations work properly. During the entire course of our industrial history, in the highly challenging aviation and automotive industries, we have become specialists in
– the AMDEC,
– the design of automated welding tools (Jigs),
– measuring the repeatability and capabilities of automated tools,
– the implementation of robotised welding processes,
– the calculation of robot trajectories
– ground-level or elevated accumulation conveyors
– robotised handling
– robotised vision
– the design of welding or handling cells
– the programming of KUKA, ABB, Fanucm Yaskawa robots ..